How To Build A Contagious Church Volunteer Culture with Kevin Lloyd [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen May 31, 2016
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, Holly talks with Kevin Lloyd, Executive Pastor at Stevens Creek Church in Augusta, Georgia.
Kevin Lloyd is the Executive Pastor at Stevens Creek Church in Augusta, Georgia. He has worked in various form of ministry since 1999, including leading students, kids, young adults, adult discipleship, executive leadership, staff development, church planting and large group communication.
Kevin is also the founder of LeadBravely.org, which serves as a hub for practical leadership insights designed to help church leaders lead better today and prepare for the future.
Kevin talks with Holly about:
- Finding a calling into ministry after a non-traditional church background
- How a church can find a focus in their specific role in the community
- Why growing churches need a 'mentor church'
- Building trust with the senior leadership team
- How to build a contagious volunteer culture and combat church volunteer burnout
- When church leaders should start thinking about firing a volunteer
- Best strategies for effectively communicating with volunteers
Guest Links: Kevin Lloyd
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Wisdom Meets Passion: When Generations Collide and Collaborate by Dan Miller and Jared Angaza
- SlideShare App