Why Christian Leaders Need To Rediscover Their Curiosity with Barnabas Piper [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen April 4, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, Holly talks with Barnabas Piper, author, speaker, blogger, and thought-leader.
Barnabas Piper is on the leadership development team of Lifeway Christian Resources. He is also a popular speaker, blogger, podcaster, and author.
His books include The Pastor’s Kid: Finding Your Own Faith and Identity, Help My Unbelief: Why Doubt is Not the Enemy of Faith, and his newest book is The Curious Christian: How Discovering Wonder Enriches Every Part of Life.
Holly talks with Barnabas about:
- What curiosity really is and why Christians should pursue it
- How to be curious in your daily walk with Christ
- How curiosity can boost your workplace and teamwork
- Ways leaders can become better through curiosity
- How to spot curiosity in potential team members
Guest Links: Barnabas Piper
- The Pastor’s Kid: Finding Your Own Faith and Identity,
- Help My Unbelief: Why Doubt is Not the Enemy of Faith
- Barnabas on Twitter
- Barnabas on Facebook
- Barnabas on Instagram