Making Your Mark As A New Pastor with Adam Demetrician [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen January 23, 2018
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Adam Demetrician, Lead Pastor of Pathways Church in Appleton, Wisconsin.
Adam is the Lead Pastor at Pathways Church in Appleton, Wisconsin. He spent his first 13 years of ministry on staff at three different churches. He developed ministries in multiple roles, from student ministries, to spiritual formation/discipleship, to campus ministry. Before his transition to Pathways, Adam served as the Campus Pastor at Discovery Church in Orlando, Florida.
Adam is passionate about building the Kingdom of God through the local church. He and his wife have two daughters and live in Wisconsin.
Adam talks with William about:
- The transition from a large church to a smaller church
- How to prepare and what to expect from a lead pastor role
- The impacting power of a senior leader’s words
- How to successfully join a staff that has been through a traumatizing experience
- Measurable goals for recovering from a church trauma