Ways Your Church Can Minister To Nearly-Weds with Scott Kedersha [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen March 28, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, Bob Sutton talks with Scott Kedersha, the Director of Premarital Ministry at Watermark Community Church in Dallas, TX.
Scott Kedersha is the Director of Premarital and Newly Married Ministries (Merge) at Watermark Community Church in Dallas. He is passionate about seeing couples honor the Lord as they move toward engagement and marriage, fully enjoying the gift of marriage as God has intended.
Scott also has a popular blog where he provides counsel, wisdom, and advice on how to best prepare for marriage and how to establish, build, and strengthen a firm foundation once you’re already married.
Bob talks with Scott about:
- How Watermark ministers to nearly-weds, newly-weds, and all marriages
- Ways churches can start or build their pre-married ministry
- Common challenges to marriage ministry
- How your premarital ministry can reach unchurched couples
- Topics to cover in pre-marrieds ministry
Guest Links: Scott Kedersha
- Scott on Twitter
- Scott on Instagram
- Scott on Facebook
- Watermark's Marriage Ministry Training Conference
- Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast Facebook Group