Sharing an Exclusive Faith with Dr. Robert Jeffress [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen February 2, 2016
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Dr. Robert Jeffress, Senior Pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas.
Dr. Robert Jeffress is the Senior Pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas, which is home to over 12,000 attendees every week. He is also a professor at Dallas Theological Seminary. Dr. Jeffress is a best-selling author of over 20 books and hosts a daily radio program called Pathway to Victory, which is broadcasted in several major stations across the nation, including New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., and Houston.
Dr. Jeffress graduated from Southwestern Theological Seminary with a D.Min., a Th.M. from Dallas Theological Seminary, and a B.S. degree from Baylor University. Dr. Jeffress and his wife Amy have two daughters, Julia and Dorothy, and a son-in-law, Ryan.
Dr. Jeffress talks with William about:
- Re-energizing ministry, reestablishing its presence, and recreating a church's mission
- Maintaining church-wide culture as a Senior Pastor
- Handling rapid growth at First Baptist Church
- Keys to a successful Sunday School at your church
- The exclusivity of salvation through faith in Christ
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN:
Dr. Robert Jeffress
Guest Links: Dr. Robert Jeffress
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Not All Roads Lead to Heaven: Sharing an Exclusive Jesus in an Inclusive World by Robert Jeffress
- I Should Be Dead: My Life Surviving Politics, TV and Addiction by Bob Beckel