How Churches Can Get (And Stay) Unstuck with Tony Morgan [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen May 23, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Tony Morgan, founder and lead strategist of The Unstuck Group.
Tony Morgan is the founder of The Unstuck Group, which helps churches grow their impact through church consulting and coaching experiences designed to focus vision, strategy and action. Tony served in church leadership for 14 years through West Ridge Church in Dallas, GA, and Granger Community Church in Granger, IN, before starting The Unstuck Group. He has released several books on church leadership best practices and ministry strategy.
Tony strives to help churches make a bigger impact and getting them 'unstuck.' He has written many articles on staffing, technology, strategic planning and leadership published by organizations like the Willow Creek Association, Outreach Magazine, Catalyst and Pastors.com. He and his wife, Emily, live near Atlanta, Georgia.
William talks with Tony about:
- Different ways the church tends to get stuck
- The frequency with which churches find themselves stuck
- How long a church can stay in sustained health
- Early warning signs of a stuck church
- Common mistakes of pastors when they try to get unstuck
Guest Links: Tony Morgan
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- The Unstuck Church: Equipping Churches to Experience Sustained Health (brand new book!) by Tony Morgan
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals by Sean Covey, Chris McChesney & Jim Huling
- Andrew Jackson: His Life and Times by H.W. Brands