What The Apostle Paul Can Teach Us About Building A Team with Peyton Jones
By: Vanderbloemen December 26, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Peyton Jones, Church Planter and founder of New Breed Church Planting Network.
Peyton Jones is a serial church planter, author, speaker, University lecturer, and outreach consultant. He helps church planters to engage in the top level of church planting, as well as helping established churches think like church planters in order to regain their edge and missional focus. Peyton has almost 15 years of experience in training the next generation of church planters.
After serving as an assistant Pastor at a megachurch in Huntington Beach, California, Peyton spent 12 years as an evangelist, church planter, and network leader at Lloyd-Jones’s church Sandfields in Europe. He founded the New Breed Church Planting Network, which continues to train front-line 1st century style apostolic church planters.
Peyton talks with William about:
- How church planters should begin the process of building their teams
- Best team building practices from the Apostle Paul
- Top qualifications of a successful church planter
- The missing ingredient in most Christians’ lives
- Dealing with a mismatch in expectation versus reality
Guest Links: Peyton Jones
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Reaching the Unreached: Becoming Raiders of the Lost Art by Peyton Jones
- Ten Years In The Tub by Nick Hornby
- The Listening Day: Meditations On The Way, Volume One by Paul Pastor
- Nozbe App