Why Pastors Need To Be Architects Of Culture with Daniel Floyd [Podcast]
By: Maggie Richter February 13, 2018
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Daniel Floyd, founding and Senior Pastor of Lifepoint Church in Virginia.
Pastor Daniel talks with William about:
- Building a multisite ministry from the ground up
- How to re-create a core leadership team on a new campus
- What to look for in a new campus hire
- The key to creating ownership mentality on staff
- How culture is passed from one person to another
- The importance of celebrating successes on a team
Guest Links: Daniel Floyd
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Effective Executive: The Definitive Guide to Getting the Right Things Done by Peter Drucker
- Evernote app
- Gipis app