Why Good Volunteers Quit with Brian Dodd [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen December 13, 2016
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Brian Dodd, church leadership thought leader and Director of New Ministry Relationships for Injoy Stewardship Solutions.
Brian Dodd is the thought leader behind Brian Dodd on Leadership, a highly read church leadership blog. He is the author of The 10 Indispensable Practices Of The 2-Minute Leader. He's also the Director of New Ministry Relationships for Injoy Stewardship Solutions where they help churches fully-fund their mission and vision.
William talks with Brian about:
- The mistakes church leaders make regarding volunteers
- The main reasons volunteers quit
- How to incorporate your mission & vision into your volunteer teams
- What makes volunteers want to keep serving
Guest Links: Brian Dodd
- The 10 Indispensable Practices Of The 2-Minute Leader
- Brian on Twitter
- Brian on Facebook
- Free Download from Brian: 269 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From 2016’s Top Christian Leadership Conferences
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Quotes from Brian: