Why Your Church Building Matters More Than You Think with Tim Cool [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen April 5, 2016
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Tim Cool, Chief Solutions Officer at Cool Solutions Group, which exists to help churches develop the right solutions for their facility needs.
Tim is the Chief Solutions Officer at Cool Solutions Group in Charlotte, North Carolina. Cool Solutions Group exists to help churches and ministries develop the right solutions for their facility needs as they seek to steward the resources God has entrusted to them.
Cool Solutions Group leads organizations to be intentional with the planning, and life cycle management of the facilities God has entrusted them. Since it's founding in 2009, Tim and his team has assisted hundreds of churches, Christian schools, and ministries plan, build, develop and manage facilities.
Tim talks with William about:
- How churches can care for their existing buildings
- 3 primary ways churches should think through their facility stewardship initiative
- Whether a church should own their own facility
- Being proactive and reactive to extend the life cycle of a builidng and save money in the long-term
- Most recent trends in church facility planning
- Effective and affordable facility planning for churches
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN:
Guest Links: Tim Cool
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- ESPACE: Facility Management Software
- Work Order Management Software
- Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change by William Bridges
- Great Leaders Grow: Becoming a Leader for Life by Ken Blanchard and Mark Miller
- YouVersion Bible App
- Slack App