Executive Pastor Coaching Network
What are you doing to become a better Executive Pastor?
We are now accepting registrations for our spring 2018 session.
(Our past sessions have sold out, so don't delay!)
Apply by submitting the form below, and we'll be in touch shortly.
Receive in-person coaching in a round-table setting from Tim Stevens, Greg Hawkins, William Vanderbloemen, and your Executive Pastor peers.
In this video, Pastor Jeffrey Lee shares how the Vanderbloemen coaching networks have impacted his ministry.
Limited to 16 participants
April 17 - 19, 2018
- 6 days of coaching sessions led by Tim Stevens on location at Vanderbloemen Search Group in Houston, TX
- Personal, hands-on coaching with Tim Stevens, Greg Hawkins, & William Vanderbloemen
- Hiring, firing, and HR specific issues
- Developing a healthy staff culture
- Team relationship management
- Building, sustaining and leading volunteers
- Finding and growing high capacity leaders
- Leading your staff and church through change
- Strategic and proactive in your communications
- Strategies and philosophies behind planning weekend services
- Budgeting and money issues, following trends, growth strategies
- Managing large projects and bringing them in under budget
- All materials and books
- 6 days of focused, in-person & hands-on coaching from a total of 4 of today's top thought leaders in strategic church leadership
- Access to private Facebook group for ongoing discussion with other members
- All meals & snacks during the coaching sessions (including dinners on Tuesday & Wednesday nights)
- Direct access to Tim Stevens in between sessions.
Want to apply?
Scroll down to fill out the application form.
Want more info?
William Vanderbloemen (@wvanderbloemen) is the President and CEO of Vanderbloemen Search Group and a sought-after thought leader in the areas of hiring, firing, and team-building. William has 15 years of ministry experience as a Senior Pastor, and for the past 8 years, he's combined that experience with the best practices of executive search to help churches build great teams.
Previous featured facilitators include Tony Morgan, Dan Reiland, Kevin Lloyd, Jenni Catron, Joby Martin, Eric Rojas, Bill Brown, David Lonsberry, Rick Holliday, and Doug Slaybaugh.