Executive Pastor Coaching Network
What are you doing to become a better Executive Pastor?
We are now accepting registrations for our fall 2017 session.
(Our past sessions have sold out, so don't delay!)
Apply by submitting the form below, and we'll be in touch shortly.
Receive in-person coaching in a round-table setting from Tim Stevens, Dan Reiland, Kevin Lloyd, William Vanderbloemen, and your Executive Pastor peers.
Limited to 16 participants
Dec 5 - 7, 2017
- 6 days of coaching sessions led by Tim Stevens on location at Vanderbloemen Search Group in Houston, TX
- Personal, hands-on coaching with Tim Stevens, Dan Reiland, Kevin Lloyd, & William Vanderbloemen
- Hiring, firing, and HR specific issues
- Developing a healthy staff culture
- Team relationship management
- Building, sustaining and leading volunteers
- Finding and growing high capacity leaders
- Leading your staff and church through change
- Strategic and proactive in your communications
- Strategies and philosophies behind planning weekend services
- Budgeting and money issues, following trends, growth strategies
- Managing large projects and bringing them in under budget
- All materials and books
- 6 days of focused, in-person & hands-on coaching from a total of 4 of today's top thought leaders in strategic church leadership
- Access to private Facebook group for ongoing discussion with other members
- All meals & snacks during the coaching sessions (including dinners on Tuesday & Wednesday nights)
- Direct access to Tim Stevens in between sessions.
Want to apply?
Scroll down to fill out the application form for this spring's coaching network.
Want more info?
Dan Reiland (@DanReiland) is the Executive Pastor of 12Stone Church in Georgia. He previously partnered with John Maxwell for 20 years, first as Executive Pastor at Skyline Wesleyan Church in San Diego, then as Vice President of Leadership & Church Development at INJOY. Recognized as a thought-leader in church leadership, Dan truly loves the local church and is passionate about developing and empowering leaders who want to grow, are willing to take risks, and enjoy the journey.
Kevin Lloyd (@) serves as the Executive Pastor at Stevens Creek Church and founder of LeadBravely.org. Having been in ministry vocationally since 1999, Students, Kids, Young Adults, Discipleship, Executive Leadership, Staff Development, Church Planting, and Communication are all ministry areas in which he has provided leadership. LeadBravely.org serves as a hub for practical leadership insights. Speaking uniquely to leaders who are driven to grow, Kevin is passionate about providing tools to expand leaders' influence so they can do what they're called to do.
William Vanderbloemen (@wvanderbloemen) is the President and CEO of Vanderbloemen Search Group and a sought-after thought leader in the areas of hiring, firing, and team-building. William has 15 years of ministry experience as a Senior Pastor, and for the past 8 years, he's combined that experience with the best practices of executive search to help churches build great teams.
Previous featured facilitators include Tony Morgan, Jenni Catron, Joby Martin, Eric Rojas, Bill Brown, David Lonsberry, Rick Holliday, and Doug Slaybaugh.