Team Size: 40 members
Neighborhood: Houston, TX
The role: The Sales & Client Relations Team works closely with the Marketing Team to navigate the firm’s continued rapid growth. This involves engaging potential new clients and guiding them through what a customized partnership with Vanderbloemen may look like for the church or ministry.
Meet Vanderbloemen Search Group:
Vanderbloemen is a retained executive search firm, serving churches and faith organizations in all parts of the United States and internationally. Its central office is in the heart of Houston.
About the Sales Account Executive:
The Sales Account Executive is a part of the Sales & Client Relations Team and reports directly to the VP of Sales & Client Relations. This team works closely with the Marketing Team to navigate the firm’s continued rapid growth. This involves engaging potential new clients and guiding them through what a customized partnership with Vanderbloemen may look like for the church or ministry.
The Sales Account Executive will:
- Engage & consult with prospective clients.
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of prospective clients of churches and ministries.
- Regularly utilize active listening when engaging with prospective clients.
- Discover the needs and challenges of prospective clients and effectively provide solutions that best meet those needs.
- Consistently convert opportunities to clients
- Consult with former and prospective clients as they navigate their staff and leadership transitions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all clients.
- Collaborate regularly with the entire Client Relations Team to daily provide wow-making excellence in every interaction.
What you bring:
The following describes many of the characteristics of the ideal candidate for the Sales Account Executive:
- 2-5 years in Sales, Recruiting, or Account Management
- Knowledge and proven experience in inbound marketing and sales
- Experience in a consultative or enterprise level sales environment
- Strong experience building relationships over the phone and video conference
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about the church and its mission, including those churches that might differ from personal theology.
- Self-starter – a person who is strongly motivated and shows initiative.
- Exhibits a spirit of flexibility and is very willing to accept and lead through change.
- Exudes a strong relational personality to potential clients.
- A demonstrated high level of integrity, guided by a sound set of moral principles.
- A chemistry that ‘fits’ with the VSG ethos and culture.
- A strong work ethic and high energy.
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization and can inspire others to work together to achieve organizational excellence.
What it's like to live in Houston:
Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States, and exists with 2.1 million people, creating a vibrant and diverse city atmosphere. Rated as a global city, Houston's economy has a broad industrial base in medical, with the largest and most prestigious hospitals and cancer centers in the world, as well as in energy, manufacturing, aeronautics at NASA’s Johnson Space Center, and transportation. It is also leading in health care sectors and building oilfield equipment; only New York City is home to more Fortune 500 headquarters. The city has a population with various ethnic and religious backgrounds and a large and growing international community. Houston is also home to many cultural institutions and exhibits, which attract more than 7 million visitors a year to the Museum District. Houston has an active visual and performing arts scene in the Theater District, and offers year-round resident companies in all major performing arts.
Vanderbloemen, located in the heart of Houston, works with a diverse slate of clients and theological backgrounds. They consider themselves fittingly located in a diverse city like Houston, continuously working to expand and deepen their knowledge of clients with many different backgrounds and cultures.
Vanderbloemen was also recently featured on the cover of Houstonia magazine's Best Places to Work issue:
Vanderbloemen Search Group was recently featured by Houstonia Magazine as one of the "Best Places to Work"
Interested in this job? Become a candidate here.