Lead Pastor Coaching Network
What are you doing to become a better Lead Pastor?
We are now accepting registrations for our spring 2018 session.
(Past coaching sessions have sold out, so don't delay!)
Apply by submitting the form below, and we'll be in touch shortly.
Receive in-person coaching in a round-table setting from David Whiting, Carey Nieuwhof, William Vanderbloemen, and your Lead Pastor peers.
In this video, Pastor Jeffrey Lee shares how the Vanderbloemen coaching networks have impacted his ministry.
Limited to 16 participants
April 17 - 19, 2018
- 6 days of coaching sessions led by David Whiting on location at Vanderbloemen Search Group in Houston, TX
- Personal, hands-on coaching with David Whiting, Carey Nieuwhof, & William Vanderbloemen
- Improving your preaching for life-change
- Hiring, firing, developing a healthy staff culture
- Vision-creating, vision-casting, and vision-fulfillment
- Building, sustaining, and leading volunteer teams
- Finding and growing high capacity leaders
- Leading change, strategic communications
- Strategies and philosophies behind planning weekend services
- Budgeting and money issues, following trends, growth strategies
- Managing building projects, bringing them in under budget
- All materials and books
- 6 days of focused, in-person & hands-on coaching from a total of 4 of today's top thought leaders in strategic church leadership
- Access to private Facebook group for ongoing discussion with other members
- All meals & snacks during the coaching sessions (including dinners on Tuesday & Wednesday nights)
- Direct access to David Whiting in between sessions.
“My life and ministry were enriched by the relationships, shared experiences, and excellent books that were chosen. This is a real opportunity to increase your capacity to lead and form relationships that will be the greatest resource for your future ministry.”
Want to apply?
Scroll down and fill out the application form.
Want more info?
He now helps Great Commission-focused churches find great staff members and consults with churches on organizational issues that are unique to them as they pursue their mission.
William Vanderbloemen (@wvanderbloemen) is the President and CEO of Vanderbloemen Search Group and a sought-after thought leader in the areas of hiring, firing, and team-building. William has 15 years of ministry experience as a Senior Pastor, and for the past 8 years, he's combined that experience with the best practices of executive search to help churches build great teams.
Previous featured facilitators include Joby Martin, Larry Osborne, & Paul Tripp.