Lead Pastor Coaching Network
What are you doing to become a better Lead Pastor?
We are now accepting registrations for our fall 2017 session.
(Past coaching sessions have sold out, so don't delay!)
Apply by submitting the form below, and we'll be in touch shortly.
Receive in-person coaching in a round-table setting from David Whiting, Thom Rainer, Vic Pentz, William Vanderbloemen, and your Lead Pastor peers.
Limited to 16 participants
Dec 5 - 7, 2017
- 6 days of coaching sessions led by David Whiting on location at Vanderbloemen Search Group in Houston, TX
- Personal, hands-on coaching with David Whiting, Thom Rainer, Vic Pentz, & William Vanderbloemen
- Improving your preaching for life-change
- Hiring, firing, developing a healthy staff culture
- Vision-creating, vision-casting, and vision-fulfillment
- Building, sustaining, and leading volunteer teams
- Finding and growing high capacity leaders
- Leading change, strategic communications
- Strategies and philosophies behind planning weekend services
- Budgeting and money issues, following trends, growth strategies
- Managing building projects, bringing them in under budget
- All materials and books
- 6 days of focused, in-person & hands-on coaching from a total of 4 of today's top thought leaders in strategic church leadership
- Access to private Facebook group for ongoing discussion with other members
- All meals & snacks during the coaching sessions (including dinners on Tuesday & Wednesday nights)
- Direct access to David Whiting in between sessions.
“My life and ministry were enriched by the relationships, shared experiences, and excellent books that were chosen. This is a real opportunity to increase your capacity to lead and form relationships that will be the greatest resource for your future ministry.”
Want to apply?
Scroll down and fill out the application form.
Want more info?
He now helps Great Commission-focused churches find great staff members and consults with churches on organizational issues that are unique to them as they pursue their mission.
Dr. Thom Rainer (@ThomRainer) is the president and CEO of LifeWay Christian Resources. Prior to LifeWay, he served at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary for 12 years as the founding dean of the Billy Graham School of Missions and Evangelism. A church leadership thought-leader, he also led Rainer Group, a church consulting firm, from 1990 to 2005. He is the author of more than two dozen books, including Autopsy of a Deceased Church, Essential Church, and Who Moved My Pulpit?
Vic Pentz (@VicPentz) recently retired after 16 years as pastor of the Peachtree Presbyterian Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He has pastored churches in California, Washington, Texas, and Georgia. At Fuller Seminary, Vic served as adjunct faculty and a consultant in preaching. He is a contributing editor for Preaching magazine, his sermons have been syndicated for “Preaching Today,” and he has authored articles appearing in Christianity Today, Leadership Journal, The Wittenberg Door, and other publications.
William Vanderbloemen (@wvanderbloemen) is the President and CEO of Vanderbloemen Search Group and a sought-after thought leader in the areas of hiring, firing, and team-building. William has 15 years of ministry experience as a Senior Pastor, and for the past 8 years, he's combined that experience with the best practices of executive search to help churches build great teams.
Previous featured facilitators include Joby Martin, Larry Osborne, & Paul Tripp.