How To Build A Team With Aligned Vision with Fr. David Roseberry [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen September 20, 2016
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Fr. David Roseberry, Rector of Christ Church in Plano, Texas.
Fr. David Roseberry founded Christ Church Plano 31 years ago, and it has become one of the largest and most influential churches in the Anglican community. Joking that he's an "abnormal Anglican," Fr. David and Christ Church have created a unique impact in their community, with a mission to fuse the historic facets of the Anglican faith with more contemporary service elements.
Fr. David is in the process of handing the baton of leadership to the next leader of Christ Church, and he reflects on what he's learned through the succession process and in his last 31 years of ministry. He plans to continue investing in Anglican leaders through his new initiative, LeaderWorks.
Fr. David talks with William about:
- The correlation between vision and longevity in ministry
- The importance of denominational context in ministry
- 3 vital questions to ask potential church staff members
- How to interview for mission alignment & chemistry
- How he discerned it was time to plan for succession
Guest Links: Fr. David Roseberry
- About David Roseberry
- David Roseberry on Twitter
- David Roseberry on Instagram
- Christ Church Plano
- Christ Church Plano on Twitter
- Christ Church Plano on Facebook
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Quotes from David:
Listen to more episodes at Vandercast.com