Bridging The Generational Gap On Your Church Staff with Haydn Shaw [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen May 10, 2016
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Haydn Shaw, generational expert and church consultant.
Haydn Shaw has researched and helped clients regarding generational differences for over twenty years. He is the author of Sticking Points: How to Get 4 Generations Working Together in the 12 Places They Come Apart and FranklinCovey’s bestselling workshops Leading Across Generations and Working Across Generations. He also writes on generations and leadership for the Huffington Post.
Haydn Shaw is a leading expert on the multiple generations, leadership, change management, personal productivity, and trust. He has spoken to over 100,000 people and worked with more than 1,500 businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and governmental agencies.
Haydn talks with William about:
- How church staffs can work across generations
- Debunking myths that Christianity is dying in modern societies
- The 12 generational sticking points on a church staff
- How to manage older coworkers
- Creating a church environment where millennials want to stay
- How to slow the dropout rate in our churches
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN:
Guest Links: Haydn Shaw
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Sticking Points: How to Get 4 Generations Working Together in the 12 Places They Come Apart by Haydn Shaw
- Generational IQ: Christianity Isn't Dying, Millennials Aren't the Problem, and the Future is Bright by Haydn Shaw
- Hebrews for Everyone (The New Testament for Everyone) by N. T. Wright
- Haydn's Free 3-Part Video Training Series
- Dashlane App