How To Build A Gospel-Fluent Team with Jeff Vanderstelt [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen October 3, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Jeff Vanderstelt, Leader of the Soma Family of Churches and Pastor at Doxa Church in Bellevue, Washington.
Jeff Vanderstelt is a leader at Saturate and the Soma Family of Churches, whose mission is to make disciples, strengthen one another and plant churches of missional communities towards Gospel Saturation. Jeff also is a pastor at Doxa Church in Bellevue, Washington. Additionally, he gets to spend time traveling around the US, and the world, equipping the Church in the gospel and missional living.
Jeff has written a few books, including Saturate: Being Disciples of Jesus in the Everyday Stuff of Life, Saturate Field Guide, and Gospel Fluency.
Jeff talks with William about:
- How God used humility to grow a broken church
- Practical team resources to become fluent in the Gospel
- Making disciples in a post-Christian culture
- How to determine whether an outside team member will fit in
Guest Links: Jeff Vanderstelt
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Gospel Fluency by Jeff Vanderstelt
- Gospel Fluency Handbook: A Practical Guide to Speaking the Truths of Jesus Into the Everyday Stuff of Life by Jeff Vanderstelt
- Designed to Lead by Eric Geiger and Kevin Peck
- The Relational Soul by Richard Plass and James Cofield
- No Silver Bullets by Daniel Im