Building Sustainable Staff Culture Across The Country with Kieran Mathew [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen March 6, 2018
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Kieran Mathew, Founder and CEO of Amplify Solutions in Toronto, Ontario.
Kieran talks with William about:
- How to communicate vision across multiple locations
- Building culture on a team that doesn't work together
- How to interview for a culture fit
- The importance of references in the hiring process
- How to drive culture through an organization from the hire
Guest Links: Kieran Mathew
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Culture Wins: The Roadmap to an Irresistible Workplace by William Vanderbloemen
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Mankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Content Inc.: How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses by Joe Pulizzi
- Headspace App