How Much Growth Is Right For Your Church? with Larry Osborne [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen July 4, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Larry Osborne, Senior Pastor of North Coast Church in Vista, California.
Larry Osborne is a senior and teaching pastor at North Coast Church. During his time as a pastor, the church has rapidly grown from 128 to over 12,000 weekly attendees. Larry has a passion for leadership, spiritual formation and discipleship. He travels often, speaking at conferences and mentoring events.
Larry has written several books, including Sticky Teams, Sticky Church, Sticky Leaders, and The Unity Factor. He and his wife, Nancy, live in Oceanside, CA. They have three married children and an increasing number of grandchildren.
William talks with Larry about:
- Maintaining culture through a campus change
- Lessons for church leaders considering a new location
- How pastors can gain a business knowledge
- How churches can focus on maintaining steady growth
- Lessons for churches heading into seasons of high growth
- Planning for pastoral succession