What It Takes To Be The Internal Hire with Matthew Johnson [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen August 29, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Matthew Johnson, Lead Pastor of Lancaster Community Church in Lancaster, Ohio.
Matthew talks with William about:
- Strategies for churches to attract and retain attendees
- How to lead from different levels on a staff team
- The importance of supporting systems for church growth
- How to remain faithful during a church-wide split
- Managing staff relationships when your role changes