How Churches Can Thrive In A Post-Christendom World with Mike McDaniel [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen July 26, 2016
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Pastor Mike McDaniel, Lead Pastor of Grace Point Church in Northwest Arkansas.
Pastor Mike McDaniel is the Lead Pastor of Grace Point Church in Northwest Arkansas.
After 4 years of planting churches in Zambia, Africa, Mike moved to Northwest Arkansas, where he would plant Grace Point Church, and realized he needed some retooling if he were going to successfully plant a church in the western world. He received his Doctor of Ministry degree at Dallas Theological Seminary and was inspired to specifically focus on culture, communication, and leadership in the church.
Mike talks with William about:
- What it means to thrive in a post-Christendom world
- How to attract and build a team of leaders
- Determining whether leaders are externally-focused
- The indicators of a decline in church attendance
- How Christians and church leaders can be encouraged in a post-Christendom world
Pastor Mike McDaniel
Guest Links: Mike McDaniel
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- The Resurgent Church: 7 Critical Ways To Thrive In The New Post-Christendom World by Mike McDaniel
- The Rebirth of the Church: Applying Paul's Vision for Ministry in Our Post-Christian World by Eddie Gibbs
- Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-Centered Ministry in Your City by Tim Keller
- Evernote app
- MyFitnessPal app