How To Develop Leaders & Launch Campuses with Craig Altman [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen May 9, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talk with Pastor Craig Altman, Senior Pastor of Grace Family Church in Tampa, FL.
Craig Altman is the Founding and Senior Pastor of Grace Family Church, a diverse, growing, multisite church in Tampa, Florida. They have a strong vision and track record for reaching the unchurched and have been continually recognized for their innovations and willingness to try nearly anything to reach those far from God.
William talks with Pastor Craig about:
- The beginnings of founding the church
- How church planters should prioritize hires
- Steps to implementing leadership development on your team
- How to identify and build potential leaders
- Best practices to launching & staffing new campuses
Guest Links: Craig Altman
- Grace Family on Twitter
- Pastor Craig on Twitter
- Pastor Craig on Facebook
- The #Vandercast Facebook Group
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Quotes from Pastor Craig: