Developing Authentic Church Leadership with Pastor Joby Martin [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen December 15, 2015
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Joby Martin, Founder and Lead Pastor of The Church of Eleven22 in Jacksonville, Florida.
Pastor Joby founded The Church of Eleven22 in September of 2012 and has been faithfully leading as the Lead Pastor ever since. He is passionate about turning hearts to Christ.
In addition to working with Eleven22, Pastor Joby is also involved in the Exponential Church Planting Conferences and active in the Acts 29 Network. He lives in Florida with his wife Gretchen and two kids.
Joby talks with William about:
- Intentionally reaching a male demographic
- Identifying key leadership roles on a church staff team
- The value of discipleship on your church staff team
- Creating a loving and encouraging culture on a church staff team
- Being authentic as a Lead Pastor
- Serving the community well through creative ideas like Eleven22's thrift store, Hope's Closet
Guest Links: Joby Martin
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Sticky Teams: Keeping Your Leadership Team and Staff on the Same Page by Larry Osborne
- Next Generation Leader: 5 Essentials for Those Who Will Shape the Future by Andy Stanley
- Leadership Pain: The Classroom for Growth by Samuel Chand
- Hope's Closet at Eleven22