Developing The Next Generation Of Church Leaders with Dan Reiland [Podcast]
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Dan Reiland, Executive Pastor at 12Stone Church in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
Dan Reiland is Executive Pastor at 12Stone Church in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Before working with 12Stone Church, he worked alongside John Maxwell for 20 years, working first as an Executive Pastor at Skyline Wesleyan Church in San Diego, and then as Vice President of Leadership and Church Development at INJOY.
Dan passionately loves the local church and is best described as "a leader with a pastor’s heart and a coach’s instincts". He pours his time into developing and encouraging leaders with a desire to grow and a willingness to learn.
Dan talks with William about:
- How to begin leadership development at your church
- Staying consistent by developing leaders in the long run
- Criteria to look for in potential church leaders
- Prayer points for churches seeking strong leadership
- Staying agile, flexible, and strong as a church team by utilizing younger staff
- The power of prayer in church leadership
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN:
Guest Links: Dan Reiland
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential by John Maxwell
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces that Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull
- Waze App