Finding Financial Peace In Retirement with Chris Hogan [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen March 15, 2016
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Chris Hogan, a leading voice on retirement and speaker with Dave Ramsey's team, on what every pastor needs to know about retirement.
Chris Hogan helps spread the message of hope and financial peace to audiences across the country. He is the former Vice President of a well-respected morgage company as well as an all-American football player. He works with Dave Ramsey's team as a speaker and thought leader to provide financial solutions.
Chris helps people reach their retirement goals through his book Retire Inspired, Retire Inspired Live Events and R:IQ Assessment tool. He works with high profile clients, including business leaders, professional athletes and entertainers, to help them develop financial strategies for the future.
Chris talks with William about:
- How to reach retirement goals and exceed expectations
- Best practices for starting retriement early
- Assessing compensation benefits for pastors
- Key mistakes people make in retiring and investment
- Looking for long-term health costs in the future
- Understanding the impact of social security
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN:
Guest Links: Chris Hogan
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Retire Inspired: It's Not an Age, It's a Financial Number by Chris Hogan
- Necessary Endings by Dr. Henry Cloud
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make The Leap...And Others Don't by Jim Collins
- Dave Ramsey's 7 Baby Steps
- R:IQ Tool
- Cozi App