Finding The Yes In Ministry with Pastor Jud Wilhite [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen January 19, 2016
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Jud Wilhite, Senior Pastor of Central Christian Church in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Jud Wilhite is the Senior Pastor at Central Christian Church in Las Vegas, Nevada, which he has grown from 6,000 to over 20,000. Through Jud, Central is dedicated to bringing people to Jesus while also walking alongside them as they seek Him. Jud portrays a conversational approach to teaching the Bible and is strongly passionate about helping others know God and love Him more.
Jud is a best-selling author of several books, including The God of Yes, Pursued, and The Uncensored Truth Bible for New Beginnings. He lives in Las Vegas with his wife, Lori, two kids, and their bulldog.
Jud talks with William about:
- Building a relationship with Christ from a troubled past
- Having a heart for ministering to hurting people
- How a healthy marriage can impact your congregation
- Growing a church in a city of financial crisis
- Being resourceful and finding the yes in what God wants next for your church
- Reaching a lost community by understanding your audience
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN:
Pastor Jud Wilhite
Guest Links: Jud Wilhite
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Leading and Loving It
- Central Christian Online Campus
- G. K. Chesterton: A Biography by Ian Ker