How To Gracefully Transition To A New Staff Team with Phil EuBank [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen October 31, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Phil EuBank, Lead Pastor of Eastern Hills Community Church in Denver, Colorado.
Phil Eubank is the Lead Pastor at Eastern Hills Community Church. Originally from the Midwest (and born in Connecticut), he and his wife spent eight and a half years at Westminster Chapel in Seattle before transitioning on staff at Eastern Hills in Denver, Colorado.
Phil and his wife have a heart and passion to reach those close to them but far from God. Through the transition to Eastern Hills, he’s benefitted from the experience of gracefully leaving and joining a staff team.
Phil talks with William about:
- How to assess a church’s staff as a new pastor
- Ideas for new pastors to engage and equip their staff teams
- Knowing when to implement change and when to sit back
- The process of intentionally defining staff values
- How pastors can gracefully leave and join a church staff team
- How to handle other large churches in the community