How To Build Team Culture In Multisite Ministry with Perry Noble [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen March 1, 2016
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Pastor Perry Noble, preacher, author, and Senior Pastor at NewSpring Church in Anderson, South Carolina.
Perry Noble is the founding and Senior Pastor of NewSpring Church in Anderson, South Carolina. The church has grown exponentially since its beginning in 1999. Once meeting on Anderson College's campus, the church now maintains almost 20 campus locations all around South Carolina.
Perry has authored several books, including Overwhelmed: Winning the War Against Worry, The Most Excellent Way to Lead, and Unleash!. He is a regular speaker at conferences and loves to share his heart with those around him.
Perry talks with William about:
- Biblical examples of leadership in the early church
- Best practices in multisite ministry
- NewSpring's mission to reach the unchurched in South Carolina
- Building and maintaining church staff culture across campuses
- The value of weekly all-staff meetings
- How young leaders and pastors can be prepared
- Engaging youth ministry through current social media
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN:
Guest Links: Perry Noble
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- The Most Excellent Way to Lead: Discover the Heart of Great Leadership by Perry Noble
- The Most Excellent Way to Lead - Conference
- Not There Yet: What I Would Say To Leaders Under 30 by Perry Noble
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Snapchat App