Integrating Faith With Business In Ireland with Steve Vaughan [Podcast]
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Pastor Steve Vaughan, planter of Christ City Church in Dublin, Ireland.
Pastor Steve Vaughan moved to Dublin, Ireland, in September of 2012 to plant Christ City Church. Steve is passionate about the intersection of faith and business. He works full-time for HubSpot, a successful software company, while also leading Christ City Church.
In only a few years, Christ City has grown to become a vibrant community of believers reaching Dublin for Christ. They have even developed an internship program, open to those who desire to both serve the church and grow in their character, gift development, and ministry experience and theological/biblical understanding.
Steve lives in Dublin with his wife and two children. He enjoys reflecting on the positive impact that God can make in every aspect of life, whether it be church, business, sport or family.
Steve talks with William about:
- How to have a Christian impact in the business world
- Bringing ministry experience into the workplace
- Assimilating into a new church culture
- Equipping christian leaders to live out their faith in their workplaces
- Skills for pastors to engage their congregation in the gospel
- Building a strong and independent church staff team
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN:
Pastor Steve Vaughan
Guest Links: Steve Vaughan
- Steve on Twitter
- Steve's Church and Leadership Blog
- Christ City Church's Internship Program
- Christ City Church: Intro Course
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Against the Flow: The Inspiration of Daniel in an Age of Relativism by John Lennox
- Series: The Book of Daniel, Church of the Highlands
- Conquer App and Hailo App
Quotes from Steve: