How To Lead A Church Without Authority with Clay Scroggins [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen August 14, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Clay Scroggins, Lead Pastor of the North Point Community Church campus in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Clay Scroggins is the Lead Pastor of the North Point Community Church campus in Alpharetta, Georgia. As the lead campus pastor, he provides visionary and directional leadership for all of the local church staff and congregation in Alpharetta. He began his time with NPCC as a facilities intern.
Clay talks with William about:
- The rise of the digital church membership age
- How to lead a church that you're not in charge of
- Lead through influence rather than authority
- Behaviors to employ when leading from any level
- How to challenge your boss to take a new direction
- Tips for communicating strategically with your team
Guest Links: Clay Scroggins
- Clay on Twitter
- Clay's Website - ClayScroggins.com
- North Point Community Church
- North Point Ministries
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Your Move App
- How to Lead When You're Not in Charge: Leveraging Influence When You Lack Authority by Clay Scroggins
- The Benedict Option: A Strategy for Christians in a Post-Christian Nation by Rod Dreher
- Irresistible: The Rise of Addictive Technology and the Business of Keeping Us Hooked by Adam Alter
- The Tech-Wise Family: Everyday Steps for Putting Technology in Its Proper Place by Andy Crouch