Finding Purpose In A New Generation with Ken Costa [Podcast]
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Ken Costa, founder and author of God at Work and Know Your Why: Finding & Fulfilling Your Calling In Life.
Ken Costa is the founder and author of God at Work with over 40 years experience in the Financial Sector. He was born in South Africa and studied philosophy and law at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, where he became President of the Students’ Union and was active in the student protest movements against apartheid.
Ken is the Chairman of Alpha International, which promotes Alpha - an introduction to the Christian faith attended by over 2 million people in the UK and 27 million worldwide – and Churchwarden of Holy Trinity Brompton.
Ken is also the Emeritus Professor of Commerce at Gresham College in the City of London. He was Chairman of the Tick Tock Club appeal on behalf of Great Ormond Street Hospital; a member of the Advisory Council of the London Symphony Orchestra; and a Trustee of the UK arm of the Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund.
Ken talks with William about:
- The social and structural consequences of Brexit
- How Alpha International created a lasting Christian movement
- How to engage the Millennial generation
- Why it's important to know God's calling for our lives
- Advice for interviewing and building a team
- Practical steps for determining your calling
Ken Costa | Photo via HTB.org
Guest Links: Ken Costa
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Know Your Why: Finding and Fulfilling Your Calling in Life by Ken Costa
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverence by Angela Duckworth
- Alpha App
- Alpha Film Series