How OneHope Shares The Gospel With Over 100 Million Children A Year with Rob Hoskins [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen June 28, 2016
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Rob Hoskins, President of OneHope and Chairman of the Board at Oral Roberts University.
Rob Hoskins is the President of OneHope, a ministry committed to providing God's word to children around the world. He has led as President and CEO for over 10 years and served in the ministry for over 26.
OneHope uses innovative ways and technology to bring the Bible to children. OneHope also partnered with YouVersion to create The Bible App for Kids in order to make the Bible available to children around the world.
Rob talks with William about:
- How OneHope is able to reach over 100 million children per year
- Partnering with local churches around the world
- Why a culture fit is more important than competancy
- The leadership pipeline system at OneHope
- How to identify a company culture-IQ fit
- Determining which candidates will thrive internationally
- Handling and sustaining rapid growth at OneHope
Guest Links: Rob Hoskins
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- To Change The World: The Irony, Tragedy and Possibility of Christianity in the Late Modern World by James Davison Hunter
- The Bible App for Kids
- Uber Conference App
The Leadership Game by Tom Mullins
The Advantage: Why Organizational Health Trumps Everything Else In Business by Patrick Lencioni
Management: Tasks, Responsibilities, Practices by Peter Drucker