How Pastors Can Overcome Barriers To Growth with David Ashcraft [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen June 13, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with David Ashcraft, Senior Pastor of LCBC in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
David Ashcraft has been serving as Senior Pastor of Lancaster County Bible Church (LCBC) since 1991. He holds a Master of Theology from Dallas Theological Seminary and a Doctorate of Ministry from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School.
Above all else, David is passionate about seeing "Lives Changed by Christ" and strives to do so through his position at LCBC. LCBC is committed to reaching outside the church walls and impacting the outside community in the best way possible.
William talks with David about:
- His transformative call to full-time ministry
- Navigating tension in the church as a leader
- Growing a church from 150 members to over 15,000
- Key barriers to breaking attendance goals
- Creating a functional multi-site model
- When to begin a conversation about succession
Guest Links: David Ashcraft
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals by Chris McChesney