Developing Extraordinary Church Leadership with Jenni Catron [Podcast]
By: Holly Tate November 17, 2015
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Jenni Catron, who serves on the Executive Leadership Team at Menlo Church, about growing a ministry on the West Coast, developing leaders from within the church, and her experiences in both church plants and established churches.
Jenni has served on the leadership teams at Menlo Church in Menlo Park, California, and Cross Point Church in Nashville, TN. Before working in ministry, Jenni worked as an Artist Development Director in the Christian music industry in Nashville.
Jenni writes, speaks, and helps leaders develop and motivate at their very best. She has been named by Outreach Magazine as one of the thirty emerging influencers reshaping church leadership.
Jenni talks with William about:
- Growing a ministry outside of the Bible Belt
- Keeping a strong faith even when it is countercultural
- Building relationships across cultures
- Developing internal leaders
- The Great Commandment's role in leadership
- Transition from a new church plant to an established church
Guest Links: Jenni Catron
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Order Now: The Four Dimensions of Extraordinary Leadership: The Power of Leading from Your Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength by Jenni Catron
- Managing Corporate Lifecycles by Ichak Adizes
- Cross Point Church - Nashville, TN