How To Recruit And Develop Multisite Volunteers with Steve Adams [Podcast]
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Steve Adams, Executive Pastor of Children's Ministry at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California.
Steve Adams serves as the Executive Pastor of Children's Ministry at Saddleback Church. He has served at Saddleback for ten years and as a children’s pastor for over twenty years. Steve is a leader and mentor to many children’s ministry leaders around the world. He began his ministry career as a church volunteer, where he was eventually hired as a full-time children's pastor.
Steve writes for Healthy Church Kids in addition to writing his own blog. He has a true passion for living out the gospel by pouring into younger generations. He and his wife, Stephanie, live in California with their two sons.
William talks with Steve about:
- How churches of any size can prepare for holiday weekends
- How to discern God's call for you to ministry
- Best practices for multisite ministry
- Developing volunteers across a multisite model
- How to effectively recruit volunteers
Guest Links: Steve Adams
- Saddleback Church on Twitter
- Steve's Blog - MoreThanPuppets.com
- Healthy Church Kids
- Saddleback Kids on Facebook