Rethinking Diversity On Your Church Staff Team with Sam Collier [Podcast]
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Sam Collier, communicator at North Point Ministries and Director of City Strategy for The reThink Group.
Sam is a communicator at Andy Stanley's North Point Ministries as well as the Director of City Strategy for The reThink Group. He is also a nationally syndicated radio host, reaching 45 cities across the country through his radio show, The Sam Collier Show.
An Atlanta, GA native, Sam is a Top 20 Gospel Billboard producer and founder of No Losing, Inc. and A Greater Story. Through his career, he has empowered over 80,000 young people to have a winning mindset in life to achieve their goals by creatively making education relevant to young people.
William talks with Sam about:
- How to be intentional about implementing diversity
- Identifying a church's diversity readiness
- Ways for churches to determine their own readiness
- How to approach sensitive questions during the interview
- Welcoming a diverse team member onto your staff
- The biggest mistakes of expanding churches