Setting A Sustainable Pace In Ministry with Andrew Hopper [Podcast]
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Andrew Hopper, Lead Pastor of Mercy Hill Church in Greensboro, NC.
Andrew Hopper is the Lead Pastor of Mercy Hill Church in the Triad Region of North Carolina. Mercy Hill Church was planted in 2012 and is already one of the country's fastest growing churches with a vision to multiply.
Andrew attended North Greenville University where he met his wife, Anna. They both attended and served at the Summit Church in Durham, North Carolina, where Andrew felt called to plant Mercy Hill. They live in Greensboro with their three children.
William talks with Andrew about:
- Being called into full-time ministry at a young age
- How church planting is different from campus planting
- Fighting the urge to push too hard during the first years of a church plant
- Warning signs of ministry burnout (and how to avoid it)
- Why pastors need to be less tactical and more strategic
- The telltale signs of a leader