The Power Of Teachability with Pastor Matt Keller [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen November 24, 2015
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Matt Keller, Senior Pastor of Next Level Church in Fort Myers, Florida.
Matt Keller is a Pastor, Author, Speaker and Leadership Coach. He helps businesses, nonprofits, and churches grow and succeed with his insight on organizational and personal leadership.
From a very early age, Matt and his wife, Sarah felt a strong calling from God to work in ministry. Today, he is the founder and Senior Pastor of Next Level Church of Fort Myers, Florida. Next Level Church began with 35 people in a movie theater and grew to have two permanent facilities with over 3,000 people. Matt also leads NextLevelCoaching.tv, an organization for pastors and church leaders, and AdvanceLeadership.tv, a coaching organization that adds value to business leaders.
Matt talks with William about:
- Building a strong team at Next Level Church
- How to manage rapid church growth
- Building bridges with the business leaders in the community
- How to identify teachability on your church staff team
- Best practices for working alongside a spouse
- Combating cultural challenges in ministry growth
Guest Links: Matt Keller
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- The Key to Everything: Unlocking the Secret to Why Some People Succeed and Others Don't by Matt Keller
- Procrastiate on Purpose: 5 Permissions to Multiply Your Time by Rory Vaden
- Evernote app