Why Children's Ministry Is The Growth Engine Of The Church with Dale Hudson [Podcast]
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Dale Hudson, Director of Children's Ministry at Christ Fellowship Church in Palm Beach, Florida.
Dale has been in Children's Ministry for over 26 years. He currently serves as Director of Children's Ministry at Christ Fellowship Church in Palm Beach, Florida. The Children's Ministry team at Christ Fellowship has a staff of over 70 members and 2,600 volunteers, all of whom Dale oversees as Director.
Dale is the author and co-author of seven books, including 100 Best Ideas to Turbocharge Your Children's Ministry and If Disney Ran Your Children's Ministry, releasing later this year. He was named one of the top 20 influencers in Children's Ministry and his ministry has been featured in numerous reports including Time magazine, Christianity Today, and an ABC national television special called "The Changing Face of Worship."
Dale's passion is helping children and families discover God's life-changing grace. He is also passionate about encouraging and equipping Children's Ministry leaders.
Dale talks with William about:
- The role of Children's Ministry in a growing church
- Changes in the Church's views of Children's Ministry
- Sustainable compensation plans for Children's Pastors
- Strategies for church leaders to better reach families
- Key character traits to look for in ministry leadership
- Life lessons learned from over 26 years in ministry
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN:
ITUNES | TUNEIN | STITCHER
Guest Links: Dale Hudson
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- If Disney Ran Your Children's Ministry by Dale Hudson
- Resolving Everyday Conflict by Kevin Johnson and Ken Sande
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Share Your Faith app
Quotes from Dale:
Churches are seeing the value of reaching the next generation.
Guest services is one of the most important parts of Children's Ministry.
Follow-up can't overcome a bad first experience.
A Children's Pastor needs to be able to lead both kids and adults.