Get real answers based on real data.
The Culture Tool Survey is a staff engagement study that scores your culture against the industry average in 9 key culture indicators listed below. We believe that building your best team not only means finding the right people but also retaining them.
There are over 80 questions, each with an option for participants to leave specific feedback. It is 100% confidential. The Culture Tool is completely anonymous, allowing your team members to give detailed, honest feedback.
1. Leadership: Do people trust the leadership of this organization?
2. Stewardship of Life: Do you have a work/life balance?
3. Communication: Are people communicating with one another at work?
4. Your Role: Do you understand what is expected of you?
5. Innovation: Are you innovating or working like you always have?
6. Support: Are employees supported with the tools they need to do what they need to get done?
7. Collaboration: How much are you collaborating?
8. Personal Satisfaction: Do people like working here?
9. Mission, Vision & Values: How strongly do people engage in your mission, vision, and values?
What you'll get: