How Automation Can Multiply Your Team Productivity with Neil Miller [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen August 8, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, Holly talks with Neil Miller, Church Solutions Manager for KiSSFLOW.
Neil talks with Holly about:
- Why productivity is important in ministry
- The biggest challenges that chruch leaders face in team building
- How a church can apply automation to its team
- How small churches can afford an automation process
- Practical ways that automation can help the church