The Unexpected Benefits Of Sabbaticals with Justin Trapp [Podcast]
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, Holly talks with Justin Trapp, former pastor, entrepreneur, and Founder of Ministry Pass.
Justin has been a church leader and entrepreneur for the past 14 years. He has a passion for serving the local church and has done so in various full-time and part time roles. The founder of Ministry Pass, today he leads a ministry focused team in creating resources and platforms that help pastors.
Justin recently took a month-long sabbatical and was amazed how much he learned from it and the benefits it reaped beyond what he expected.
Justin talks with Holly about:
- How you taking a sabbatical can help your entire staff & church
- Effective delegation tools for leaders
- Practical steps to planning a sabbatical
- What is at stake if you don't combat burnout
Guest Links: Justin Trapp
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Ministry Pass
- Ministry Pass on Twitter
- Ministry Pass on Facebook
- All Marketers Are Liars Tell Stories by Seth Godin by Seth Godin
Quotes from Justin: