The Defining Factor Of Churches That Last with Pastor Brad White [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen October 24, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, Sarah talks with Brad White, Senior Pastor of LifePoint Church in Tampa, Florida.
Pastor Brad White is the founder and Senior Pastor of LifePoint Church. His life's passion is to clearly and creatively communicate God's Word with a variety of cultures and life stages. Every week, Pastor Brad helps the lost and broken find restoration through Jesus Christ.
In August 2000, Brad and his wife, Stephanie, moved to Tampa to plant LifePoint Church. It launched later that year. Brad has a strong heart to reach lost people, so the mission of LifePoint was to be a “church for people who don’t do church”. Brad & Stephanie live in Tampa with their 3 children: Landon, Caroline & Catherine.
Brad talks with Sarah about:
- How to launch a church for the unchurched
- Dealing with skepticism in a community
- Molding a church as its community becomes more diverse
- Why church leaders need to ask the hard questions
- The crucial importance of daily prayer and community
Guest Links: Pastor Brad White
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Purpose Driven Church by Rick Warren
- Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus by Nabeel Qureshi
- Contagious Disciple Making by David Watson
- EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey