How To Stay Hungry, Curious, And Prayerful with Adam Weber [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen November 7, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, Sarah talks with Adam Weber, Lead Pastor of Embrace Church in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Adam Weber is the Lead Pastor at Embrace Church in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Embrace is a 10-year-old church that has grown to 6 campuses in two states with an average of 4,000 weekly attendees. Adam recently wrote Talking with God: What to Say When You Don't Know How to Pray and is currently working his second book.
Adam is a husband, father, pastor and author. He likes typewriters, drives a Rambler, cheers for the Cincinnati Bengals, has four chickens, and a dog named Daisy. He and his wife, Becky, have four kids.
Adam talks with Sarah about:
- Shifting church systems to make way for growth
- Advice for young pastors who are planting a church or growing a ministry
- Strategies for staffing a rapidly-growing church
- The ideal platform for mentorship
- How pastors can foster a hunger for curiosity
- The priority of prayer in a believer’s life