Establishing Personal & Family Boundaries In Ministry with Pastor Jimmy Evans [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen January 24, 2017
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Pastor Jimmy Evans of Gateway Church in Dallas and founder of MarriageToday.
Pastor Jimmy Evans is the Lead Apostolic Senior Pastor of Gateway Church, a multisite church in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, a church that has grown to over 36,000 since its beginnings in 2000. Jimmy has also served as the senior leader of Trinity Fellowship Church in Amarillo, Texas, for over 30 years. He recently cofounded the Gateway Network, which creates resources to equip churches and leaders on every level.
Pastor Jimmy is also the founder and CEO of MarriageToday, a ministry devoted to helping couples thrive in strong and fulfilling marriages and families. Jimmy has authored more than 14 books, including Marriage on the Rock and The Right One.
William talks with Pastor Jimmy about:
- Best practices for hiring people from the business world for your church staff
- When not to hire from the business world
- How pastors can combat depression
- Ways pastors can establish boundaries & protect their family life
- How to maintain private integrity in ministry
Guest Links: Pastor Jimmy Evans
- Gateway Church
- Gateway Network
- Pastor Jimmy on Twitter
- Gateway Network on Facebook
- Gateway Network on Instagram
- Gateway Network on Twitter
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Quotes from Pastor Jimmy: