Team Building With A Global Perspective with Nick Runyon [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen July 5, 2016
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, Holly talks with Nick Runyon, the North America Director of Christian Vision.
Nick Runyon is the North America Director of Christian Vision, a global ministry working to introduce a billion people to Jesus and encourage them to become His true followers.
Christian Vision has teams all over the world, with 300-400 staff in 22 different countries. They are headquartered just outside of Birmingham, United Kingdom, but also have stateside locations in Miami and Dallas.
Nick talks with Holly about:
- Team building with a global perspective
- New technologies used by Christian Vision to further the gospel
- Characteristics to look for in a global staff team
- Defining and reinforcing your mission and vision
- Tips and tricks for interviewing with a global perspective
- Cross-cultural church and ministry planting
Guest Links: Nick Runyon
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- yesHEis App
- Google Grants
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Hopper App