How To Scale A Simple Church Strategy with Eric Geiger [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen February 16, 2016
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Eric Geiger, Vice President of LifeWay Christian Resources and Senior Pastor of ClearView Baptist Church in Franklin, Tennessee.
Eric serves as the Senior Pastor at ClearView Baptist Church in Tennessee and is also one of the Vice Presidents at LifeWay Christian Resources. Before pastoring for ClearView, Eric served for eight years as Executive and Teaching Pastor at Christ Fellowship in Miami. He received his doctorate in leadership and church ministry from Southern Seminary.
Eric talks with William about:
- New trends in simplifying the church
- Strategies for pastors to remove unsustainable programs
- How pastors should prepare for new trends in ministry
- The importance of leadership development in the church
- Discerning the key roles on a church staff
- How to scale a growing ministry
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN:
Eric Geiger | Photo via EricGeiger.com
Guest Links: Eric Geiger
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Simple Church: Returning to God's Process for Making Disciples by Eric Geiger and Thom Rainer
- The Leadership Pipeline: How to Build the Leadership Powered Company by Ram Charan
- Leadership Engine by Noel Tichy
- Return on Character: The Real Reason Leaders and Their Companies Win by Fred Kiel
- MyFitnessPal, OpenTable & ESPN apps