The Value Of Pain In Church Leadership with Sam Chand [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen December 22, 2015
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, William talks with Dr. Sam Chand, a leadership architect, consultant, and best-selling author, about growing through the pain of leadership.
Dr. Sam Chand serves pastors, ministries, and businesses as a leadership architect and change strategist. Dr. Sam Chand has served as a senior pastor, college president, chancellor, and president emeritus. A consultant and mentor to leaders of leaders, Dr. Sam Chand’s singular vision for his life is to help others succeed.
Dr. Sam Chand develops leaders through consultations, books, and speaking engagements. Leaders are using Dr. Sam Chand's books as handbooks in leadership development worldwide.
Sam talks with William about:
- Turning pain into an opportunity for growth
- Walking faithfully through a season of pain
- Steps to successfully changing a church's culture
- Sustaining positive culture on a church staff
- Making the decision to let a team member go
- Advice for church leaders when firing a team member
- Recruiting and developing volunteers
Guest Links: Sam Chand
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Leadership Pain: The Classroom for Growth by Sam Chand
- Cracking Your Church's Culture Code: Seven Keys to Unleashing Vision and Inspiration by Sam Chand
- Who's Holding Your Ladder? by Sam Chand
- Next: Pastoral Succession that Works by William Vanderbloemen and Warren Bird
- Sam Chand on Amazon