Creating A Collaborative Team Of Problem Solvers with Tim Sanders [Podcast]
By: Vanderbloemen February 23, 2016
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, Holly talks with Tim Sanders, a best-selling author and thought leader on innovation and change.
Tim Sanders was an early stage member of Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner's broadcast.com. After Yahoo! absorbed the company, Tim started leading their ValueLab, and was later named the company's Chief Solutions Officer and Leadership Coach. In 2005, Tim started the company Deeper Media, providing consultation and training programs for emerging companies.
Tim has authored four books, including the bestseller Love Is the Killer App: How to Win Business and Influence Friends. His new book, Dealstorming, comes out today. He has been a speaker at many conferences and loves encouraging companies to bring their teams together to create solutions for the long run.
Tim talks with Holly about:
- Giving selflessly in both work and personal settings
- How to consistently grow your network through giving
- Strategies to rise up and stand out in a growing company
- Combining faith and work for Christian business people
- The types of love that will and will not be successful in a workplace
- How churches can build their employership brand and minimize staff turnover
- How to apply dealstorming to any team setting
- Characteristics to look for in a tenacious problem solver during an interview
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN:
Tim Sanders | Photo via SandersSays.com
Guest Links: Tim Sanders
- Tim on Twitter
- Tim on Facebook
- Dealstorming.net - Access a free chapter of the book
- Email Tim
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Dealstorming: The Secret Weapon That Can Solve Your Toughest Sales Challenges by Tim Sanders
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World by General Stanley McChrystal
- Resonate: Present Visual Stories that Transform Audiences by Nancy Duarte
- Evernote App