How To Spot & Prevent Burnout On Your Team with Deborah Ike [Podcast]
The Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast brings you interviews from leaders across the theological spectrum of the global Church. Our goal is to bring you thought-provoking interviews that encourage you, challenge you, and help you build, run, and keep great teams.
In today's episode of the Vanderbloemen Leadership Podcast, Holly talks with Deborah Ike, founder of Velocity Ministry Management.
Deborah Ike is the president and founder of Velocity Ministry Management, a company dedicated to vision implementation for church leaders. Her mission is to help church leaders grow their church and create a life with healthy margins.Prior to founding Velocity Ministry Management, Deborah worked in the corporate arena for 10 years to discover how to leverage business principles for ministry vision. She is the author of The Volunteer Management Toolkit and Protect the Vision: A Practical Guide to Church Risk Management.
Holly talks with Deborah about:
- The beginning signs of burnout
- When to take steps to avoid burnout
- Questions to ask to spot burnout & healing in others
- How to prevent burnout on your team
Guest Links: Deborah Ike
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- The Volunteer Management Toolkit
- Protect the Vision
- Free email course on preventing burnout
- How the Mighty Fall: And Why Some Companies Never Give In by Jim Collins
Quotes from Deborah: